• At 7.30pm: Boarding at Fusina
Terminal dock or at the Zattere banks(Venice).
• Rich welcoming Aperitif with Bellini fruit drinks, Prosecco wines, fruit juices, non-alcoholics, snacks, salami and cheeses other than various typical snacks.
The slow flowing along the enlightened Lagoon, will let tourists admire the marvellous palaces along the Giudecca Canal and St. Mark’s Basin, like the Molino Stucky, the Redentore Church, St. Giorgio Maggiore Church, The Madonna della Salute Basilica and St. Mark’s Square.
• At 8.30pm: Dinner will be served on board with the following fish menu: prowns and marinated anchovies starters, Fish fruits pasta typical of the Venetian tradition, fried sea food and fresh vegetables, local Prosecco wine, still and fizzy water.
• At 10.00pm: Stop at Riva Sette Martiri and short walk to admire St. Mark’s Square.
• At 11.30pm: Boarding. A dessert will be offered on board.
• Midnight: Disembark at the Zattere banks.